* Those words mean stupid, and unwanted. I figured I'd at least be nice enough to clear up my use of words for you otherwise "u wud haz kno idea wat i was sayin".
Anyways, back to the topic at hand. The story as far as I know from putting it together so far goes something like this..
- She played used me, and then dumped me for fun.
- Replaced me with a better man?
- I sent her a series of text all "butt hurt" as she claims
- And then overall "won" at something that wasn't even a game.
You see, the problem here is that well none of that is accurate by even mere miles of truth. She has set it up to look like she is all in the right. I suppose she has forgotten, that I'm not some chump, and well I'm far better at this word game then her. Unlike her, I actually brought ALL of the photo evidence, and not just one side of it. In fact not only do I have every complete text showing you how much of a liar she is, but also status updates as well as private messages to me. I'll be showing all of these throughout the blog.
Before we get started let me note that all names will be left out, I will make no mention what so ever of exactly who I'm talking about. You can put the pieces together as you see fit. I'm just here to give you the truth. I mean I wouldn't want to slander anyone here you see.
So lets get started. It starts like this... We met, and talked for awhile. We ended up getting together mid 2010. It burned out and we had a pretty nasty verbal onslaught. This ended in me making a public blog about her, and of course it was all truth, but hey the truth hurts right? Anyways, she did whatever she does to get males to help her out in life, hopefully for more then average street change and gets one of the site admits to not only remove my blog, but my future blogging abilities get banned in the process as well. Alright, no worries. Good game on that one. I will absolutely give you a touche' nod to that. I mean it's pretty cowardly you can't fight your own fights, but hey do each their own.
Anyways, we end up getting back together (again), because well I'm retarded. I leave in early 2011, and head out to Afghanistan to fight more of this insane war. Whatever. I attempt to keep contact with her, as a good boyfriend would do. But you see over there we are about 10 1/2 hours different then Eastern United States time. So it's really hard to time that. But still, I called about 8 times, got a hold of her maybe 2. I'm banned over there from using my Facebook account, for security measures. So I figure, "Hey! She uses Fubar, let me give her a message on this.". Great minus, this is what she sends back to me.
[Figure A)

If you read from the bottom up you'll see that she send me a guilt trip message as a response. One that has very little merit, since I DID try to call her, and this message sent to her was another attempt to get a hold of her. But no she was to busy being selfish to let me also want to say hi to other close friends of mine. Sorry, but I'm not about to ditch my friends for a relationship. Anyways, she is the bottom message, and I'm the middle responding to it, and then her follow up one after that on top. But you can see by reading my response, how that angered me.
So from this point I get in contact with a good friend of mine. I do this in an attempt to ask for advice. Because what better advice about a female than from one? Here is a slice of that conversation.
[Figure B]

From that chunk, you can see all I'm doing is just asking for some advice, because believe it or not being in Afghanistan really tires out your mind. And I didn't know what to do. It didn't take long for this to circulate around, and get back to my ex. Who then assumed I dumped her and wanted this friend of mine. So we then get this series of conversations.
[Figure C)

You can see from these series of messages, she loses her shit, and comes at me. Which is pretty typical of her, and absolutely not the first time.You can see that she assumes multiple things in the conversation, and I not only announce them being incorrect, but I do it in a pretty decent fashion. I'm not really overly rude. I 'm just overly apathetic.
So blah blah. I finally come home from Afghanistan. I'm now free, single and just happy to be back on US soil again. Well on the 9th of June 2011, I'm walking through Best Buy, AKA my personal masturbation station of awesome. And I get an out of the blue text from none other than my EX. Keep in mind, I never bothered her, she contacted me again. Here is the messages...
[Figure D]








That was about the order I got them in, and here I am trying to get me some mothertruckin' Duke Nukem for the PC, and I'm having to deal with this crap. But whatever. By reading them you see that she is still going on about the same crap that we already went over, and as you can also see. I could really care less. It far from my list of important things for that day. As you can see from the last two. She then invites me over, and talks about being in love, and how much she wants this to really work out. SUPER DUPER!
So I go over there later that night, and we make some sort of peace. Sex is involved in said peace. YAY ME! So I leave that next morning and go on with my RR. Getting various hotels, and visiting family and friends through Gainesville, Ocala and Jacksonville, Florida. Well throughout the two weeks she keeps randomly hitting up my favorite cell in the whole word*. And continues to want me to go see her, and hook up, and whatever little shenanigans she does.
* I fucking hate my cell.
Below are just random text messages through the two weeks of her asking me to go see her.
[Figure E]











All pretty random, as you can see by viewing all the date stamps on the text messages. But as you can see ONCE AGAIN. She keeps getting a hold of me, and I really am just not in any real hurry to be over there. These are posted more so because they come in play later in this blog, and have little relevance to right now.
So now we fast forward to yesterday, which was the 22nd of June. I'm minding my own business playing some Duke, and talking to my friends. Overall just winding down from a series of hangovers* from going out drinking. And what do I see through the period of the day? Why I'm glad you asked. I keep seeing a series of status posts from both the EX, and her "I'm a dyke today, not tomorrow" creature of a friend. Who shamefully use to be a friend too, but hey guess you gotta pick sides. Maybe you'll think twice, when you see how much lies she is feeding you after this blog. Below are only of the status comments, as I could only get a hold of some the last 10 postings.
* Hugging my toilet in the hotel was still more satisfying then putting up with her shit.
[Figure F]

Viewing the above image, you can see that just in those there she is constantly bashing me.
- Fu Evil and Fu Famous? Play with the big dogs? Pretty accurate, since you and your league of cocksucker do actually resemble the canine species. I mean not to brag, but I've done the whole street life deal, helped the street drug movement, arrested twice, once for assault, worked and handled some of the most dangerous animals on the planet and deployed to Afghanistan with Special Forces. What have you done, that so "big" other then just getting big from doing nothing but drinking rum and smoking pot.
- Must be 5'4 to ride? Well lucky me I actually range from 5'5 to 5'3. Don't think so? My height is actually 5'5. And yeah that is not that tall for a male. But that didn't stop me from fucking you senseless now did it? Why 5'5 -5'3? The insane amount of weight I carry in the Army sometimes condenses my bones down. Or so the SF 18Delta told me. I just you can compact yourself down with weight, and your body will recover again over time.
- Butt hurt? Well you all just pay REALLY close attention to the next part of the blog. And you guys be the judge of who was the "butt hurt" one here.
So from all these status remarks that are filling my shout box. I figure you know what? Fuck it I make a respond one. But mine as you'll see is not so much a bash, but a pre-warning to knock off this puerile* antics before the retaliation comes**
* Oops, there I go again using words you I'm sure could not even begin to comprehend you sly fox you. It means childish. Fitting huh?
** You're currently reading said "Retaliation".
Below is my status remark about their shit talking.
[Figure G]

See? I mean I'm not talking shit. Just really telling them to shut their cum dumpsters* before I get annoyed enough to call it out. Oh well, to late for that eh?
* Could you imagine a real cum dumpster? That would spell reallly bad. Almost like really bad alcohol breathe from excessive drinking. Oops.
So I post that status, and wouldn't you know it. 10-15 seconds later, my cell phone lights up! Oh look a text, oh look, it's the EX again. Yet she claims that I texted her butt hurt, remember that? Well here is where I prove that lie wrong quick and in a hurry.
[Figure H]











Now from these series of text you can obviously see a number of things. Starting with the overall you can see. She text me, I didn't text her. So there goes a lie right there. But over that you can see that it's very volatile now, and I'm defiantly using my load of cut downs and trash talking in this one too. But that is more because it was supposed to be a internal argument between two people. Anyways, lets break down some of the individual photos.
Starting from the top working down check out:
Photo 3: You can see she is really talking some mad shit.
Photo 4: I retilate by talking my own shit, but this of course is one of the images she puts up on her profile, to make it seem like I'm a monster, when in reality I was simply fighting back. Also note "3 times" refers to me coming back here on RR, and us being done. So I mean not like I'm cheating. I mean not like she cheated either right? Oh wait....
Photo 11: She openly BRAGS that she pulled ass, or fucked around so to speak on me, while we were together, and oh get this? I was deployed in Afghanistan, fighting for this Country. That was probably a poor choice in bragging methods dear. I mean really, cheating on a soldier? You're classy bitch.
So from this point she blocks me on Fubar.com. And uploads just the one sided images of the text conversation. But as you can see. She was the real bad guy in this situation. She then adds this little sly comment on one of the uploads*.
* Thought you blocked me bitch? Guess whoooos better than you. ;)
[Figure I]

I mean really? Straight up lying to people? The images show her sending a text to me. The images show her making status's about me. Not the other way around. And from the beginning of the blog you can see, she was all puppy dog in love, got crushed and is played hard bitch to play off her sad excuse of a rejection.
Regardless I continue on being me, which is pretty awesome. My typical day here on RR was get up, drink Redbull, go out and eat, tip 50% because I rule, come back shoot my .45, go shopping then get another bomb ass hotel somewhere in the city or on the beach. Sure beats a sailboat huh? Or whatever you call that mess.
Whoa.. got way off topic. Anyways so I come back and log online, to find a lovely little message sitting in the corner of my Facebook account. Want to see it? Of course you do. Here it comes...
[Figure J]

Well look at that. I still have not really bothered with her, other then retaliations. And she goes out of little old way to talk shit on my Facebook* too.
* See my name up there? David Scee, add that shit bitches.
Anyways, I mean really? Still going on about bullshit that's not even accurate? Oh by the way. I'm assuming the "dude" that replaced me is either. This...
[Figure K]

HAHAHA, Me a person who is physically fit, respected and moving up in a very noted and rewarding career, whom also is doing just fine financially in a time of economic stress... To that dude? I mean I'm sure he could out chug me with a beer or something. *self chuckles* Or it's her current "Fuhub". Yeah there is a real winner. Hope he told you he was in an open relationship with another woman, and you're just his side plate. Ooops again, did that come out aloud?
So there you have it ladies and gents. The truth. I didn't want her, not the other way around. She talked shit, not the other way around, she texted me, not the other way around, and she is ultimately a liar.
FUN FACTS FUN FACTS FUN FACTS
- Did you know, she is not even a legal American citizen?
- Did you know she lives on a boat her father gave her, at no cost to her and pays no rent because she "hangs out" with the land owner? Ha, maybe hangs over the railing so he can get his payment otherwise.
- Did you know her father is getting her a house, once again of not cost to her?
- Did you know she is always ALWAYS drinking and smoking pot.
So I mean she provides very little use to our economic structure. I'd hate for someone to show up at her location, with the Intel of her not suppose to even be here, and that there is more than likely pot on her living location. But hey, not like that could happen.... Right?
- THE END
V I I I
Dave
I am speechless. This is classic. But wait, I thought we were the bad guys?
ReplyDeleteI am so glad I don't bother with or acknowledge them or anything they do anymore.
HA. Personal truth ? Yeah, I found it ages ago with this one. Just wow @ this whole post and stated facts.
Funny funny how the tables have turned...
ReplyDeleteCheck this shit! LMAO
http://youtu.be/zP4ZZp6SfYA
Yeah I love it. She still chats with people and claims stuff like this..
ReplyDelete- Note actual quote-
"how you'd cheated on her...treated her like shit...hit on all the girls on fubar...blah blah...about your sexual prowess, etc. lmao."
Which from reading the blog you see is more lies..
Yet she never made mention once of this info..
"I'm sure she left out all the gifts I brought back to her on my travels, the $350 dollar necklace I got her, all the dinners and dates I took her on, OH and when I brought her to my fam/friends party, and she got drunk, and threwup all night, and I kept leaving my fam/friends to take care of her all night."
Yuuup, so check and mate bitch. Get an STD and rot from the inside out plz. :)
WOW
ReplyDeleteI really don't know what else to say, except I am glad you ditched the bitch whoever she is.
Nice One.
ReplyDeleteBlogs About Success , Motivational , Inspirational , Poems , Love , Life, Spiritual.
Check It Out.
http://godessofpoem.blogspot.com/